Thursday, December 22, 2011

12/22/11 Holiday Gifts



This Saturday I'm going to a Christmas Eve party with my boyfriends family. I don't celebrate Christmas but I enjoy going to his family parties. Anyway, he warned me that they were getting me a few gifts since they don't want me to feel left out, which I think is the nicest thing. So I thought I would throw them off guard and surprise them with gifts! The domo hunter hat is from Forever 21. I had to get this for my boyfriend when I found it while wondering online! The mound of tea on my kitchen table is for his dad. My friend gave me a jug of beads one day and I never know what to do with all of them but I know my boyfriends youngest brother loves to make bracelets I put together a little bucket of beads and thread. His middle brother is obsessed over Pokemon, I use to be too, so I crochet him a pokeball hat. Lastly, I crochet his mother a chunky knit infinity scarf. The yarn is cozy and vibrant, when I tried it on I imediatly know I had to make one for myself. My older sister even went out and bought yarn because she liked it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment