Monday, June 4, 2012

6/4/12 Cozy Summer OOTD


 Heart Leaf!




Just like this laid back cozy outfit I'm feeling kinda lazy today on this post, so I'm going to keep this one short. The weather in Southern Cali has been bipolar hence the sweater, beanie and tall socks during the Summertime. The beanie came from my one of my friends,Hiram, after his performance in a Battle of the Bands concert on Friday. I've been searching for an affordable grey beanie for awhile and Hiram kindly said I could just keep it. Hehe ever since Friday night, I've worn this baby everyday. This outfit was nice and cozy on this cloudy summer day. <3

4 comments:

  1. you are so pretty!! i love your style and hair and everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute..... I recognize that beanie.... Hey! That's Hiram's beanie!...... Wait a minute..... I'M Hiram!......... awk

    ReplyDelete