Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/23/12 Late Nights with Friends OOTD

Hey guys!
Got my outfit all spread out.



Hey guys~ Haven't had an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) post for awhile so here ya go! Went on an outing with my friends so here was my night attire. Oooohh! ;3 Got on my new crop top with built in bra and lace lining, a pleated volleyball skirt from a thrift store, my pleather jacket from Target, a Citizens watch, ring from Mexico, dead fish charm from Buffalo Exchange, DIY coral necklace, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, cute black lace panties from Target, Roxy board shorts to keep people form seeing my panties ;3, quilted backpack/purse from PLNDER, my friend's beanie, and well the top picture I'm wearing my friend's ski mask for his Halloween costume; he is going to be a Spy from Team Fortress 2. Speaking of Halloween, CANNOT WAIT! <3 I ordered a Dino suite but I think I got scammed sooooo pretty upset about that but still excited to dress up just pretty bummed that I cannot be a dinosaur if my costume never comes... :c

Here is part of his Spy costume:

No comments:

Post a Comment