Thursday, January 24, 2013

KOGI TRUCK!


On the Left: Chicken/ Right: Beef
Nomming up on AMAZING Korean Tacos.
The first time I ate from the Kogi truck I was at a Fashion Show put on by College Students. It was a big event with Hair Stylists from Toni and Guy and fashion agencies scouting out models. My friend and I snuck into the VIP lounge and they served cute and delicious Hors d'oeuvres. Outside they were serving unlimited Kogi Tacos for free until 4. SOOO AWESOME! These tacos are savory and tangy with the fresh taste of Korean flavors all piled onto a tortilla in a little paper boat. Wondering around our town in Orange County on a typical Friday night, I spotted the Kogi Truck and had my friends chase it down so that we could grab a bight. It was so great tasting these tacos again. I highly recommend that you go hunt them down one day to have a bight.





My friend and I were both wearing our Doc Martens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment