Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/9/12 Ear Piercing and Flight Attendant OOTD

^Pierced Ear!
Finally! I got my right ear pierced after 8 years of only having my left ear pierced! My dad surprised me with these gorgeous pink opal swirled earrings that I am going to wear to prom. Prom! Prom is next week and I've been procrastinating on making my dress. So after this post I am going to jump right on that! Anyway, here is my sophisticated and cute outfit of the day! I have on a thrifted dollar embroidered(hard to see in pictures) button down top with a black and white polka dotted sheer scarf(from a random store in LA) made into a tie wrapped around my collar, short light denim shorts, my retro hole patterned chucks, silver ring from Mexico, and Ray-Ban wayfarer glasses! My boyfriend joked around with me and said that I looked kind of like a flight attendant today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment