Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/12 Shoe Wishlist

These are a few shoes that have been on my wishlist for awhile now. But yet, I don't have the moola of course haha. The galaxy shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Litas, then there are green glow in the dark Nike Dunks, in the middle is an adorable and edgy studded flat, to the lower left are a pair of Cheap Monday Monolit wedges, and lastly Tuk Lolita Creepers. I've just been craving these shoes to be part of my wardrobe. The Monolit wedges remind me of shoes you would wear on the moon because of the teeth of the souls. I definitely dig the platform Creepers with the cute lolita detailing. They have been something that I've been looking for in my size for a long time but I can only seem find them in 9's when I go out. Studs are a big trend right now. Studded flats are cute but they have that dangerous tone to them too. They are edgy but chic. I already made a separate post for Jeffrey Campbell. The Dunks are something that my boyfriend has been begging me to get and I love these unique glow in the dark Nike high tops. High tops also took over the runways this year. Hopefully someday soon I will have at least one of these items on my wishlist. I just wish! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the creepers! You would look adorable in any of them though!

    ReplyDelete