Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12 Dream Prom Dress

Maria Lucia Hohan Dream Prom Dress
So I found my DREAM prom dress... The only problem is that it is $925! Hence the emphasis on the word "dream." MLH dresses remind me of little nymphs or sprites wandering throughout the forest floor. Her designs are whimsical, dainty, and feminine. I was specifically drawn in by this "SELMA powder gown" because of its flow of lines and peachy hue. <3 Because of the cost and my attraction to this dress, I decided I need to make my own prom dress inspired by this breathe taking gown.


I will just use some pink or peach chiffon fabric and a strapless shapewear slip to layer the chiffon over top. This is just a somewhat cheap and easy way to make a dress. But I'm excited none the less. Wish me luck!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment