Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/12 Used and Vintage Store!









 Photography, Graphics and Makeup: Jessica Portillo
Model: Jojo Solo(me)
Shop her online used and vintage clothes at:
uandv.tumblr
or visit her tumblr account at:

I had the great opportunity to model for my friends online store of used and vintage clothes! Jessica is a blast! She is an amazing photographer with style. She creates beautiful graphics and makes editing a photo look so easy. One day, Jessica Portillo will be a well known name. Her online store is super affordable for the quality of clothing and vintage items. I couldn't help but purchase an Angora rabbit hair sweater(the don't hurt the bunnies) from her for only 20 bucks. It is lovely and I'll be wearing it a lot. Anyway, there are links to her store and tumblr account above. Look out for this girl. Thanks Jessica! I had a blast with everybody. Love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment