Thursday, February 2, 2012

1/2/12 College Apps


Picture from FIT website.
Sorry I haven't posted the past few days. I've been pounded with work for my college application to the Fashion Institute of Technology in NY. Yesterday was the last chance to turn in your supplement work. I am so exhausted from staying up to three or four in the morning each night the past week and a half. On top of that, we just finished our Finals for our first semester classes. So right now I am ready to fall asleep. But, of course, I have more homework, due first period...meaning I have to stay up and work. But hey, you know, I do it because I care. Nonetheless, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that I am done with college applications. Wooh! Cannot wait to find out if I have made it in. This is my first choice school. Hopefully I made it. <3 Oh! Yesterday I did a photo shoot for my friends clothing website. I will post her site and pictures as soon as I can. She is an amazing photographer and her vintage clothes are at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment