Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/12 Nor Cal Fox OOTD





Pictures: always thanks to my boyfriend Chris
         Up in San Francisco, I got my boy friend this NOR CAL sweatshirt. I am known for kidnapping his clothes but this time it was all his doing. He dressed me up like his little Hype-Beast. My boyfriend told me to wear his sweatshirt, his snap back hat, my shorts, tall socks, my look a like vans, and my over sized RayBan glasses. I thought I'd add on my fox tail from L.A., my bullet necklace, and the teal watch he got me. I felt like a major hype beast out dressing the guys at our school.
         OH! and if you noticed I dyed the tips of my hair again in a long attempt to make it blonde... It is kinda getting there. I've been at dying my tips for about 5 months now and it shows very little results so this time I bleached.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment