Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1/10/12 A Day at School

This is an outfit I wore last week at school. Chris, our friend, and I have been walking around with ukuleles at school since before winter break. It has been fun learning songs that I know my boyfriend likes, then playing it to him. I'm holding his Great Grandfather's ukulele from the 70's. The bottom of the fretboard has a beautiful curve that gives away when it was made. It has a beautiful rich sound. In these pictures, I'm wearing a thrifted $1 H&M beige sweater, H&M mid-waisted black jeans, black Converse, my favorite eyeball ring I got off of etsy, a bullet necklace my dad gave to me, and an old bike chain bracelet that I found in my garage about six years ago. OH! Today I just got my new prescription Ray-Ban wayfarer glasses. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow. I'll take pictures. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment