Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12 Armed Forces Outfit Of The Day!


I bet you can't find me in my camouflage!(<--Wow, that was pretty lame). I've been staring at my U.S. Army jacket in my closet for awhile now. It wasn't originally mine seeing as the last name BATES is embedded in the breast shirt pocket, I found it at a thrift store maybe five years ago. Anyway, I felt the need to sport it today with my H&M beige and blue striped shirt/dress. Initially, I was wearing it as a dress but decided it was a little too short for walking around at school so I just hiked it up with my denim shorts underneath. Of course I have on my new Ray-Bans, my chucks(converse), black tights and my skeleton fish necklace from Buffalo Exchange. This morning was a little hectic, I woke up 15 minutes before I needed to be in my seat for class. Luckily I hung up my outfit the night before so I didn't waste any time to get to class. Other than that, I'd say it was a decent Friday! Woah now bring on the three day weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment