Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/21/12 Museum Part 2 w/ Quick Photo Shoot

Quick Photo Shoot after lunch:





 My bf, a natural model. haha
Before we went to the La Brea tar pits, we stopped and ate some soup kitchen. The parking lot had this amazing picture on the wall behind us of a man covering his face with his hands and just one of his eyes peaking out. Immediately Chris and I knew we had to take pictures in front of it. I'm wearing his leather and wool varsity jacket, a teal cardigan from old navy, black jeans from papaya, a pink v-neck from target, Ray-Ban wayfarers, and Converse. Chris is wearing(from what I can recognize) Creative Recreation low tops, Volcom color block cardigan, friendship bracelets, and a glossy black g-shock. (Right now, I'm listening to Girls Just Want To Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper)
La Brea Tar Pits
 Tar! 

 Brothers :)
I made him the wooden bead bracelet and the purple, red, and blue friendship bracelet.


 Exhibit of 404 Dire Wolf skulls out of 1,600 found in the tar.
The last time I was at the tar pits was probably when I was 6 with my dad. It was fun to see it the enormous tar pits again and actually retain the information. So many animals got stuck in the tar. It kind of makes me laugh that so many dire wolfs got trapped in the tar because you'd think they would learn to stop trying to get an easy lunch by reaching for the animals already stuck. Anyway, this was a great day. We went to two amazing museums and I got to spend time with my boyfriend and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment