Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12 Daring Journey








This was the second time I've ever worn these pleather pants. The first time was for a Halloween costume... But I felt daring today so I paired these pleather pants from Forever 21 with a creamy sheer blouse for contrast. I made these transparent acrylic rings and fortunate thing happened with the silver swirl ring. Two years ago, I had actually lost this ring in the band room after playing my flute for a little while. About 3 months earlier I bought it from a vender on the beaches Mexico during winter break down there. Well, today during Wind Ensemble I noticed that one of the flute players had on the ring. I was hesitant to ask but at the end of class I asked her where she got her ring. She told me about how she found it while I grew an apologetic, painful grimace. Immediately, she asked if it was mine and I nodded. It was so kind of her to give it back. I felt so bad taking it back. So thank you! I missed this ring so much! Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment