Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/12 Museum Weekend! Part 1


This is the first thing you saw as you walked into the Natural History Museum in LA!
I was astounded by the fact that these were real bones from creatures that once lived on this planet.

 Look at the Dino's tiny little arms!
Chris posing like a swag boss.


Chris and I goofing around with the statues.

The Beautiful Gems inside a Vault at the Museum:
 I couldn't capture the gorgeous green/turquoise color of this emerald on my camera. 



 Mmmm! Looks like jello! :3 Yummy!
 Texture and mustard.
I wish I could have taken pictures of every geological formation but the Gems and Minerals room was massive and Chris's grandparents were waiting on us. There was also lots of taxidermy displayed but I felt that would be kind of sad to post. The dinosaur bones left me dumbfounded. I'm still shocked that animals with bones bigger than my body walked our Earth. Nature never ceases to amaze me. <3

We also went to the La Brea tar pits that day, so I'll post those pictures soon along with some fashion shots we took right after lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment