Monday, January 9, 2012

1/8/12 Outfit of the Day! Rolling rhineStone



Pssst! Sorry for the quality of the pictures, they were taken on my phone today.
(Flared black top-LA, Vintage beaded vest-LA, Beanie-crochet by me, Shorts-Zco, tights&socks-target, Eyeball ring-etsy, Bullet necklace-gift, last but not least Rhinestone ring-toy vending machine)

Another day, another outfit. ;) I threw this little ensemble together last night after discovering that you can wear thigh high socks over tights! Who knew?! Anyway I never really cared to wear this black top that flares out at the bottom but I thought it looked really cute with some shorts and tights. I'll find some new ways to wear the shirt since today was a hit. Then, to add some style, I slipped on this vintage beaded vest(use to be a tee) with tassels and red rhinestones that I got in LA. To emphasize the rinestones, I put on a bold statement red rhinestone ring that I won in a fake jewlery vending machine when I was little. I'm also wearing a beanie I crocheted(is that crochet in past tense?...) when I was a lil freshman. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment